An observed licence test (OLT) is a practical test of basic competition driving skills, evaluated by a CAMS-approved instructor under simulated race conditions, and is part of the procedure to obtain these CAMS licences:
CIRCUIT RACING – CARS
- NC – National Circuit
- PC – Provisional Circuit
CIRCUIT RACING – KARTS
- CC – Clubman Circuit
- PCC – Provisional Clubman Circuit
- PSK – Provisional Superkart
- PSKJ – Provisional Superkart Junior
- CR – Clubman Rally
- NR – National Rally
- NRJ – National Rally Junior
- NO – National Offroad
- NOJ – National Offroad Junior
- NONJ – National Offroad Navigator Junior
- NOS – National Offroad Stadium
- Watch the online OLT lecture (the link is provided in the licence application acknowledgment email you receive from CAMS).
- Receive a Pre-Licence Authority (PLA) from CAMS Member Services.
- Send the licence application and fee to CAMS.
Barton Mawer is available to conduct OLTs on various days throughout the year at CAMS-certified venues (Barton's travel/accommodation expenses for OLTs outside Sydney are payable by the client).
Contact Barton Mawer for more information or to book your OLT.
Return to CAMS OLT SUPERVISOR page