- Bathurst 12 Hour race, Mt Panorama (co-driver, 2015 Audi R8 LMS) - 1st in Amateur class (cars with at least one amateur driver and maximum one FIA Platinum or Gold-ranked driver), 6th outright.
- World Time Attack Challenge, Sydney Motorsport Park (Porsche RP968 turbo) - 2nd outright.
- Bathurst 12-hour race, Mt Panorama (co-driver, 2011 Porsche 997 GT3 Cup) – Did not finish. Car crashed due to brake failure after three hours while leading Class B; restarted 70 laps behind after repairs, but retired on lap 190 with crash-related damage.
- World Time Attack Challenge, Sydney Motorsport Park (Lotus Exige GT3) – Placed 6th in Pro class and 9th outright driving a circuit racing GT ar against purpose-built time attack machines.
- World Time Attack Challenge, Sydney Motorsport Park (Lotus Exige GT3) – 1st circuit racing car & 7th outright.
- Bathurst 12-hour race, Mt Panorama (co-driver, 2008 Porsche 997 GT3 Cup) – 6th in class & 25th outright due to mechanical problems.
- Driving Standards Advisor, Radical Australia Cup
- Australian GT Championship (co-driver, Lotus Exige GT3) – 'pro' co-driver in several 'pro-am' rounds.
- Bathurst 12 Hour (co-driver, Porsche 911 GT3 Cup S) – fourth outright.
- Aussie Racing Car Super Series – two cameo drives in this highly competitive one-make series; best result 4th at Queensland Raceway.
- Radical Australia Cup Series (co-driver, Radical SR3) – 'pro' co-driver in several 'pro-am' rounds; best result 3rd at Phillip Island.
- World speed record for solar-powered vehicles at HMAS Albatross, Nowra, NSW (University of NSW Sunswift IV) – 88.8km/h.
- 8-hour Production Touring Car Race, Eastern Creek Raceway (co-driver, Subaru WRX STi) – 1st.
- NSW Production Touring Car Championship round, Wakefield Park (Subaru WRX STi) – 1st in one-hour race; set new lap record in sprint race.
- Bathurst 12-hour race at Mt Panorama (co-driver, Subaru WRX STi) – DNF due to mechanical problems after being in contention for a top-3 placing.
- ADAC 24-hour race at the Nurburgring 22km combined Nordschleife & Grand Prix circuits, Germany (co-driver, Porsche 997 GT3 Cup) – DNF.
- VLN endurance series at the Nurburgring 22km combined Nordschleife & Grand Prix circuits, Germany (co-driver, Porsche 997 GT3 Cup) – contested two rounds; fastest lap 8min. 52sec.
- Merdeka Millennium 12-hour race at Sepang, Malaysia (co-driver, Porsche 996 RSR) – drove in qualifying only; mechanical problems prevented the car from starting the race.
- Australian Porsche Carrera Cup – 10th overall in rookie season; best race result 3rd at Barbagallo Raceway.
- Merdeka Millennium 12-hour race at Sepang, Malaysia (co-driver, Porsche 996 RSR) – 3rd outright.
- Australian Formula 3 Driver's Championship (2004 Dallara F304) – 8th overall despite contesting only three of eight rounds; won the Superprix race at Symmons Plains, Tasmania.
- Toyota Racing Series, New Zealand – contested two of five rounds (Taupo & Manfield).
- A1GP Series – Team Australia reserve driver.
- USA Formula Atlantic Championship – contested three of 12 rounds due to a sponsor failing to deliver funds.
- Track-tested A1GP car for Team Australia at Silverstone, UK.
- Selected for Australian Motor Sport Foundation 'International Rising Star' young driver assistance program.
- Formula 3 support races at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix (2004 Dallara F304) – pole position, 1st and new lap record in both races.
- British Formula 3 International Series 'National' class (2004 Dallara F304) – 2nd overall with four race wins
- High-performance driver coach and 'hot laps' driver at the UK's biggest race driver training & 'race experience' facility, Palmersport.
- Track-tested 1994 Formula 4000 Reynard 94D at Wakefield Park, NSW.
- British International Formula 3 Series 'Scholarship' class (2001 Dallara F301) – 4th overall despite contesting only the first five of 12 rounds
- British International Formula 3 Series 'Championship' class, round 11 & FIA Formula 3 European Cup at Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium (2004 Dallara F304)
- Formula 3 Superprix at Bahrain International Circuit (2004 Dallara F304).
- Racing driver coach for UK Formula 3 team Carlin Motorsport (pupils included 2010/11/12 F1 driver Bruno Senna and 2013 GP2 series runner-up Sam Bird).
- Australian Formula 3 Championship (1996 Dallara F396) – 2nd overall with 4 wins & 5 pole positions.
- Track-tested Formula 3 car at Croft, UK, with leading British team Fortec.
- Australian Formula Ford Championship – 5th overall (2001 Van Diemen RF01).
- Formula 3 debut in support race at the Gold Coast Indycar round (Dallara F396) – 3rd.
- Test-drove 1994 Reynard 94D Formula Holden at Wakefield Park.
- Won Confederation of Australian Motor Sport 'Talented Driver Scholarship' to the Australian Institute of Sport.
- Formula Ford support race at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix (2001 Van Diemen RF01) – 2nd.
- Australian Formula Ford Championship (2001 Van Diemen RF01) – contested three of eight rounds.
- Track-tested 6-litre Jaguar-Chevrolet sports sedan at Oran Park.
- Australian Formula Ford Championship (1995 Mygale SJ95) – 12th overall.
- Selected as NSW representative for 2001 Confederation of Australian Motor Sport 'Talented Driver Scholarship' to the Australian Institute of Sport.
- Track-tested Toyota Camry Super Touring Car at Oran Park with Phoenix Motorsport.
- NSW Formula Ford Championship (1992 Van Diemen RF92) – rookie.
- NSW State Karting Title Senior PRD – 2nd.
- Australian Historic Formula Ford Championship (1975 Mawer 004 built by Barton's racing car engineer-constructor father, David) – 1st with 11 race wins & 4 lap records.
1997 - karts
- Australian Championship (Junior PRD) – 1st.
- ACT Titles (PRD class) – 1st.
- CIK international series support race (Junior PRD) – 1st.
- Selected for the Australian Institute of Sport's inaugural motorsport training program.
Read Barton Mawer's profile.
Click on the links below for more information about the benefits of contracting Barton Mawer as a professional racing driver or high-performance driver coach, or contact Barton for a no-obligation chat about your requirements.